Tax Return Preparation
We are experienced in all facets of tax preparation, including the filing of individual, small business, corporation, partnership, not for profit, and estate returns. We will ensure that you consider all of your legal deductions so you realize your full tax benefit. Our comprehensive interview processes and computerized return preparation assure that your return is complete, correct, and presented to you in a timely manner.
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office, most taxpayers believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is very easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here is what you Receive
- Your tax return will be carefully checked by our expert staff and our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS and states may look at more closely, and reviewing the math to limit IRS and state contact.
- Most tax returns can be filed electronically so you will get a quicker refund and be secure that the IRS and state has received your return.
- The expertise of our staff which are all Enrolled Agents are specialists in taxation and attend frequent tax seminars to enhance our mastery of complex tax codes and regulations. View here for more information about Enrolled Agents.
- Valuable advice on how to legally reduce your tax liability, including recommended tax saving strategies to minimize your tax liability.
- If desired, all tax returnes prepared by us will be available on our secure Client Portal which gives you access to your past tax returns in an electronic format, any time and from most computers incluing smartphones.
Tax return preparation is charged by the type and number of forms required to file your return, as well as the amount of information required to be included, so the pricing of the return can vary greatly depending upon the type of return and the forms required to be filed. All pricing includes electronic filling where possible. A few typical examples of tax return preparation pricing is shown below, but the actual pricing could be higher or lower depending upon your circumstances (all prices include the State return where applicable):
Individual 1040-EZ $100
Individual 1040 with itemized deductions $250
Individual 1040 with itemized deductions and a Business Schedule $375
Fiduciary 1041 Return $375
C Corporation 1120 Return $725
S Corporation1120-S Return $725
Partnership 1065 Return $725
Estate 706 Return $1,800
Not for Profit Postcard $200
Not for Profit 990-EZ Return $650
Not for Profit 990 Return Call for Quote
We can help structure your expenditures to minimize the legitimate amount of tax you pay. Through careful evaluation, we will assist you in planning your tax obligations for the year so there won`t be any surprises at tax time. We will also explain the tax structure so you will know where your money is going. We are well equipped to ensure that you gain the full benefit of your deductions through our intensive continuing education on both federal and state tax code changes.